YOU KNOW THAT NEGATIVE VOICE IN YOUR HEAD THAT SOMETIMES SPEAKS UP WHEN YOU LEAST WANT IT TO?
The voice that says you can’t, that you’re not enough, that you don’t deserve…
We all have those thoughts.
But sometimes we have them, and we CAN’T SEEM TO SILENCE THEM!
Our thoughts shape our reality. If we choose to ignore of our negative thoughts, we become enslaved to them.
So how do we identify and “undo” those negative thoughts?
My amazing and courageous clients in the Coaching Program dive deep into this question. We work together to discover the thoughts that keep us from achieving our goals, and strategically eliminate those thoughts. One by one.
Like a ninja.
And it’s through this process that i’ve discovered a few “self-truths” that will stop negative thoughts in their tracks, slow the onset of anxiety, and bring peace to your heart.
Seven self-truths that will “karate-chop” our negative thoughts:
1. Recognize that we cannot control the world.
2. Nothing outside of us has the power to make us feel good or bad.
3. it is not the circumstances, but our thoughts about the circumstances that create our experience.
4. We attract what we think about.
5. We cannot permanently change our results without changing our thoughts.
We don’t have to get anything to feel better; we can feel better right now
Being conscious and choosing our thoughts are the most important components to feeling better.
Tell me what you think. Would you add any other “self-truths” to this list?