The Thought Model:
1. A circumstance is a thing that happens in the world that we can’t control.
2. Circumstances trigger our thoughts (which is simply a sentence formed in our mind).
3. Those thoughts will lead to a feeling (a vibration in our body).
4. That feeling will cause an action.
5. The result is the effect of that action, and will inform (and reinforce) our thoughts.
The goal of the Thought Model is to become aware of your thoughts! Because once you are aware of them, you can change them.
We are not victims of our feelings, actions or results. We can CHOOSE what to think about a circumstance. That thought will influence the feelings, actions and results.
If you don’t like the Results you are getting in life, CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS!
Circumstances (things we can’t control)
Thoughts (a sentence formed in our mind)
Feelings (a vibration in our body caused by our mind)
Actions (what we do or not do)
Results (the effect of Action)
Click Here to Download the Thought Model Worksheet